Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Scrum Master for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build and coach high performing teams
- Look for ways to strengthen teams understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams
- Bring transparency to Business and IT organization about development and grow trust
- Identify trade-offs between short and long term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and product owner
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
- Follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures
- Share a responsibility to advance the company's mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Knowledgeable about various Agile methodologies and experienced in coaching Scrum and Kanban teams.
- Delivery or software development background
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with Agile and Scrum
- Certified Scrum Practioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Experience in energy industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary