Job Number: 21-08600
Job Number: 21-08600
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- • Sustains high level of innovative and independent research as appropriate
- • Leads and manages projects within the functional area. Serves as a subject matter expert for cryogenics and transportation processes of commercial and late stage biologics drug substance across Client global network and contract storage/manufacturing sites
- • Designs, prepares and reviews required CMC documentation as appropriate
- • Identifies, executes and leads process/system improvement projects
- • Designs, prepares and reviews protocols, methods/processes, experimental and/or authoring plans and/or templates relevant to cryogenics and transportation workflows. Authors relevant risk assessments and technical reports
- • Collaborates with third parties for planning/execution of outsourced shipping studies
- • Support cryogenics and transportation related site technical investigations, impact assessments, change controls, health authority inspections, and continuous improvement of cold-chain processes at Client
- • Provides technical support for product manufacture, validation and technology transfer of cryogenics and transportation processes
- • Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Masters or PhD is preferred (but not required). Time spent in advanced degree programs may be considered as equivalent relevant experience
- • Demonstration of expertize in heat transfer fundamentals is required. Knowledge of shipping qualification, transportation and packaging design desired
- • Knowledge of protein dynamics and stability, especially the effects of freezing and thawing on protein stability desired
- • Knowledge of common protein analytical tools and demonstrated experimental skills for lab work is required
- • Excellent verbal & written communications skills desired. Proficient in writing formal reports, articles for publication and technical presentation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.