Job Number: 19-08569
Job Number: 19-08569
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Providing support to project teams to design, execute and interpret clinical studies
- Improvement of QSP tools to enhance the efficiency of QSP algorithms and workflows
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary project teams to develop and apply Quantitative Systems Pharmacology models to aid in target prioritization, therapeutic modality selection, chemical/biotherapeutic optimization, biomarker characterization and clinical trial design
- Working with external collaborators to accelerate the internal QSP efforts
- Maintaining an active relationship with colleagues in the broader Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics community at Client
- Networking as appropriate with experts in Discovery Biology, Non-Clinical PK/PD and other groups to share learnings and enhance consistency in best practices
- Participate in internal scientific discussions to enhance QSP algorithms and workflows
- Drive the development of QSP disease models in Immuno-Oncology
- Ph.D. (or M.S. with 5+ more years’ experience) in mathematics, engineering, physics, computer science or other related field, with at least 2 years in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Hands-on experience with modeling software like JDesigner/Systems Biology Workbench, Entelos PhysioLab Platform, Matlab/SimBiology, DBSolve, etc.
- Experience with mechanistic model development in SimBIology
- Experience in QSP platform application and virtual population development
- Excellent understanding of theory, principles and statistical aspects of advanced mathematical modeling and simulation
- Ability to learn new areas of biological sciences and build on solid foundation of quantitative skills to develop Quantitative Systems Pharmacology models
- Ability to keep up-to-date with and propose the implementation of scientific and technological developments in the area of Systems Pharmacology/Biology
- Desire to interact as a modeling and simulation expert with matrix project teams working closely with experts from different functional areas (pre-clinical and clinical)
- Understanding of key concepts in oncology, pharmacology, & statistics
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary