Scientist - Analytical
Scientist – Analytical
Job Number: 20-00971
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientist – Analytical for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The qualified candidate will join the Analytical Research and Development organization located in Andover, MA to enable the development of biological therapeutics at Client Worldwide Research, Development, and Medical.
- The candidate will be part of a group responsible for executing analytical methodologies and strategies needed to progress biotherapeutic products through the pipeline; including executing routine analysis of monoclonal antibodies in support of a technology and innovation initiative.
- The candidate will be responsible for becoming proficient in several analytical methodologies including protein-A mAb purification, HPLC, and UV-Vis.
- The main function of the position will be to provide routine analytics associated with a technology and innovation project focused on control of monoclonal antibody glycosylation using established methodologies.
- The candidate will interface with various technical subject matter experts who will provide training on lab policies and procedures and how to execute and document required analytical methodologies.
- Become proficient in several analytical methodologies including HPLC, protein-A mAb purification, and UV-Vis
- Provide routine analytical testing support using established methodologies
- Document work in a clear and concise fashion in an electronic lab notebook system
- Summarize and present results at a bi-weekly meeting
- Inventory lab supplies and re-order supplies on an as needed basis
- Analysis of biologics (e.g. proteins, antibodies, peptides, and conjugates)
- Carbohydrate chemistry
- Working knowledge of various data systems including Waters Empower
- LC/MS, method development
- Empower experience
- Sample prep and running samples independently
- Masspectomotry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarization with cGMPs
- Good documentation skills and will be expected to tabulate and provide data interpretation to their team and to their customers
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.