Scientific - Senior Research Associate Senior Research Associate
Senior Research Associate
Job Number: 22-00194
Job Number: 22-00194
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The analytical development organization is seeking a Senior Research Associate that will help facilitate the development of assays that characterize the potency of autologous and allogenic cell therapies which are undergoing clinical trials, including CAR T cell products.
- The Senior Research Associate will be able to execute and analyze experiments with some oversight that lead to the development of robust analytical methods.
- The Senior Research Associate will be responsible for developing highly impactful methods that may include QC methods for lot release testing and/or characterization methods that support the development of next generation manufacturing processes that improve the quality of Client medicines.
- The Senior Research Associate will have hands-on experience in assay development and will be excited by projects requiring close collaboration with other groups, such as discovery research, product sciences, process development, and QC.
- The Senior Research Associate will be passionate about developing Client medicines, thrive in an intellectually challenging environment, and enjoy collaborating with a team of like-minded Scientists.
- Education: BS in Biology, Immunology, Cancer Biology, or related field
- Experience 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with cell culture techniques and cell based assays (e.g. ELISA, flow cytometry, viability dyes).
- Proven experience with data analysis and interpretation using software (e.g. JMP, GraphPad, Excel).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with frequent changes in priorities-flexible.
- Execute cell-based and immunological assays
- Ability to execute experiments with limited guidance and supervision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.