Scientific Content Lead
Scientific Content Lead
Job Number: 19-07670
Job Number: 19-07670
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientific Content Lead for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads US Access Medical Information communication for select tumor types
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance's and Client policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately communicate with customers involved in evidence-based healthcare decisions including but not limited to payor organizations, access influencers, pharmacy benefit managers, specialty pharmacies, compendia publishers, guideline bodies and technology assessment entities.
- Responsible for evaluating and interpreting medical literature, abstract and writing medical information in various formats (formulary dossiers, medical information letters, slide presentations, compendia submissions, publications, etc.)
- Responsible for independently developing and managing the production of AMCP dossiers and content letters utilizing relevant HEOR and clinical data
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Evaluates and contributes to Medical Information processes for responding to unsolicited inquiries and trains internal customers (e.g. Field HEOR) on appropriate use of these processes.
- Works effectively as a member of the Matrix Team to meet customer needs related to access, health economics and outcomes by conducting medical surveillance of inquiries, communicating trends and contributing to the identification and resolution of unmet access needs. Stakeholders include but are not limited to; Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Field Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Field Medical Science Liaisons, Home Office Medical, Government Affairs, Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, Safety, and Commercial Value Access and Payment.
- Leads departmental efforts to develop, implement or further improve processes and operations. This may involve non-clinical and non-product types of responsibilities such as systems/technology, quality assurance, writing policies and procedures.
- Ability to network with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise
- Demonstrates an understanding of the applicable legal, regulatory and compliance framework applicable to pharmacovigilance issues, health economics and outcomes research and promotional materials as they pertain to medical information and promotion review.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information
- Works independently with minimal management required
- Doctor of Pharmacy or equivalent, HEOR fellowship or masters in public health/epidemiology/HEOR preferred
- 7 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry work experience specifically related to medical information, medical communications, or HEOR
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Experience in communicating HEOR and clinical data strongly recommended
- Proven experience in AMCP dossier and other evidence-based scientific writing, review, and assessments
- Experience of providing medical and health economics and outcomes information service within the US pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to apply managed care concepts and knowledge to customize the communication documents to meet the evidence requirements of payor/access customers
- Understanding of comparative effectiveness research (CER) and health technology assessment (HTA) landscape is required, as well as the ability to review, assess and synthesize CER, health outcomes and pharmacoeconomic evidence
- Proficient at managing multiple, complex and competing priorities; Strong time management and project management skills; capable of expert coverage across multiple disease states
- Knowledge of Client products or related disease states
- Knowledge of the field of medical information and medical communication, including the applicable legal, regulatory and compliance framework surrounding the communication of medical information and health economics information
- Knowledge of management information systems, databases and digital application of information
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications competency; attentive listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary