Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities
Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities Manager
Job Number: 21-08232
Job Number: 21-08232
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientific Content & US Market Capabilities Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Execution of a comprehensive, aligned strategic market medical content plan (medical/access) to support the effective communication of data and launch for safe and effective use of Client Hematology medicines across the market.
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidances and Client policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately communicate with healthcare providers and customers involved in healthcare or evidence-based healthcare decisions
- Manage and co-ordinate development and maintenance of Hematology product-related Standard Response Documents (medical information responses) to ensure availability of concise, comprehensive responses to the most frequently posed questions and to facilitate a rapid response to customer enquiries around the world
- Develops and updates and local market medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Provide literature searches, medical writing, and data accuracy review for medical content on specified Hematology assets.
- Collaborates closely with the Medical Capabilities Customer Engagement and Contact Center, to inform on new content deliverables and consult on training/messaging for new scientific data.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Collaborates across the medical capabilities cross-matrix team to inform the development of Hematology content plans to address local market unmet medical needs.
- Assists with the communication of the Hematology strategy related to healthcare providers, payers, access influencers, and healthcare decision makers.
- Develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overview and relevant market events to ensure Contact Center's readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Evaluates and contributes to Medical Information processes for responding to unsolicited inquiries and provides training to internal and external matrix partners (e.g. Field HEOR, MSLs) on appropriate use of these processes
- Contributes to departmental efforts to develop, implement or further improve processes and operations. This may involve non-clinical and non-product types of responsibilities such as systems/technology, quality assurance, writing policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Communications and Access Scientific Content
- Doctor of Pharmacy, MD, PhD or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in medical writing and editing in medical communications, medical education, or medical information, which may include experience on the vendor side.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Hematology space
- Experience responding to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and providing specific clinical/scientific data that is requestor-focused
- Ability to apply managed care concepts and knowledge to customize the communication documents to meet the evidence requirements of payor/access customers
- Understanding of the needs of health care professionals/payors and pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Knowledge of management information systems, databases and digital application of information
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.