Scientific Application Specialist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientific Application Specialist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages the day to day operations and support of the Waters Empower Chromatography Data System application
- Performs system administration, Application support, and user account setup and maintenance activities for scientific systems
- Deploys and troubleshoots ICS/ICOPS and Firmware updates
- Archives and Restores Projects, Installs Empower clients
- Troubleshoots user issues with Instruments connections to LACE and peak integrations
- Manages small IT projects related to laboratory software implementation and support
- Manages Computer System Validation documentation in GXP environment
- Applies project management methods and tools effectively
- Participates on project teams as technical subject matter expert for key projects.
- Works with end users and/or business capability managers to understand, verify and develop requirements for laboratory systems or enhancements
- Interprets business goals and requirements and devises technical solutions
- Acts as a liaison between the business and IT service providers in order to coordinate enhancements, provide integration, and resolve issues
- Bachelors in computer science, chemistry, biology or information technology with equivalent experience in a scientific discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience and hands on work with the support or implementation of software systems preferably in a scientific GXP environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Oracle, SQL
- Experience managing software projects and integrating third party COTS software is preferred
- Experience with computer system validation in a GXP environment is required
- Excellent multidisciplinary teamwork and strong communications skills are essential
- Experience with Waters Empower CDS as a systems administrator is required
- Must work effectively with minimal oversight and proactively seek feedback from management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.