Scientific Application Specialist
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Scientific Application Specialist for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical support for one or more scientific applications.
- Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific applications.
- Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific apps.
- Leads efforts in analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with one or more scientific application implementation or upgrade projects.
- Manages 3rd Party vendor relationships.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft core technologies, networking, databases, and thin client technologies required.
- BA/BS required
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Functional business process knowledge (for functional area of application set) strongly preferred.
- Scientific knowledge or experience (analytical chemistry, process development etc.) strongly preferred.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.