Scientific Application Specialist
Job Number: 19-11119
Job Number: 19-11119
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Application Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Providing application/technical support for an EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) called Document Control & Archiving by Emerson Process Management.
- Providing application/technical support for an EDMS called Autodesk Vault Professional by Autodesk
- Candidate will work under the direction of the application SME/support lead.
- Candidate should be strong with Crystal Reports, SQL and VB scripts.
- Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific applications.
- Functional business process knowledge (for functional area of application set) strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Required.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary