Scientific Application Specialist
Scientific Application SpecialistBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Scientific Application Specialist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Job Number: 19-07173
Job Number: 19-07173
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides technical support for one or more regulated scientific applications.
- Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Supports regulated laboratory computer systems remotely on a worldwide basis; including, but not limited to, MODA, Thermo SampleManager LIMS, PLA, and SAS. Able to troubleshoot issues in supported systems.
- Leads efforts in analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support and administration for one or more scientific applications.
- Scientific knowledge or experience (analytical chemistry, process development etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft core technologies, networking, databases, and thin client technologies required.
- Knowledge and experience with Lonza’s MODA and related systems are a strong plus.
- Functional business process knowledge (Aseptic facility sampling and testing)
- BA/BS Required. BA/BS in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Computer Science or Information Management a plus.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary