Eclaro is actively searching for a SCCM Engineer for a client in Sunnyvale CA for a 6 month contract. This Engineer will be a member of the Windows Engineering team, responsible for supporting highly customized SCCM environments that manage Windows Servers and desktops throughout our client's organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Maintain multiple OSD profiles for organization and update as needed.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintaining and supporting SCCM in Azure and on-prem
- Experience with working in System Center Configuration Manager 1702 and WDS.
- Respond to alerts from monitoring system.
- Update architecture, run and build book documentation as needed
- Submit and communicated changes as needed using change control methodology.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Experience with Active Directory Services.
- Create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts as needed.
- Create and maintain all aspects of documentation relative to responsibilities and processes.
- Create and update PowerShell scripts
- Maintain and create application packages
- Maintain Windows OS desktop security hardening
- Package software and patches as needed.
- 7+ Systems Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Windows operating systems (Win XP, Win7, Win10, and Windows server)
- Virtualization – Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi 5.5 +
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- PowerShell scripting
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Application Packaging
- Security patching
- OSD, MDT, Offline imaging (win7,10, 10 IOT)
- OS Customizing
- SQL Queries - Reports
To apply for this position contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303, email@example.com
- Security remediation, OS hardening, PKI