Job Number: 19-03854
Job Number: 19-03854
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SCADA Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for providing technical guidance, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Emerson's OpenEnterprise SCADA system
- Work closely with users from the operations, engineering, and information technology (IT) groups to facilitate solutions and enhancement of OpenEnterprise SCADA system including firewall configuration policies and updating the HMI display based on user needs
- Help in the preparation and update of manuals, procedures, and specifications regarding the SCADA system and provide training support for individuals on utilizing different aspects of the SCADA system
- Responsible for troubleshooting in the communications between the SCADA system and various PLC devices
- Oversee how the SCADA system interfaces the data with the PI historian and different customized applications such as a steam flow simulation model
- Knowledge of safe work practices and be able to follow personal safety requirements
- Advanced knowledge of SCADA systems and be very familiar with Emerson's OpenEnterprise system
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Good verbal and written communications are essential
- Able to write process flow diagrams, procedures and technical instructions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary