Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SCADA Specialistfor our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: We are seeking for a specialist responsible for providing technical guidance, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Emerson's OpenEnterprise SCADA system.
- The individual shall work closely with users from the operations, engineering, and information technology (IT) groups to facilitate solutions and enhancement of OpenEnterprise SCADA system including firewall configuration policies and updating the HMI display based on user needs.
- The specialist shall help in the preparation and update of manuals, procedures, and specifications regarding the SCADA system and provide training support for individuals on utilizing different aspects of the SCADA system.
- The specialist shall also be responsible for troubleshooting in the communications between the SCADA system and various PLC devices.
- These PLC devices include Emerson's ControlWave Micro and Schweitzer's SEL Automation Controllers.
- Knowledge on how these devices can be programmed to accommodate business needs is essential.
- In addition, the specialist shall oversee how the SCADA system interfaces the data with the PI historian and different customized applications such as a steam flow simulation model.
- The model was jointly developed between Kongsberg and Client using Kongsberg advanced digital technologies including Ledaflow, K-spice, and Kognifai applications.
- The specialist is also expected to assist in the network administration and maintenance of multiple servers associated with this model.
- Must be advanced user level in Emerson's OpenEnterprise SCADA System. Must have advanced knowledge in the programming of PLC devices include Emerson's ControlWave Micro and Schweitzer's SEL Automation Controllers.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability,
Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary