Job Number: 20-03620
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SAS Programmer for our client in Santa Monica, CA (Work Remotely).
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data
- Creation of analysis files, tables, figures and listings (TFLs), validation of those files, and maintenance of associated tracking and validation documentation
- Work is to be performed in a team environment, where team members may be distributed globally across several locations
- Expected to be able to provide technical and process-related guidance to team members
- At least 6 years of US experience
- At least one US Higher ED degree
- Solid Pharma background NOT Healthcare or Insurance
- Solid SDTM experience
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
- Greater than 5 years of relevant career experience programming in a clinical development environment
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables
- Ability to write, test, and validate SAS programs, and review resulting output and data.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
- Good knowledge of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) standards and the principles on which it is founded
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
- Ability to manage challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks or projects
- Ability to effectively perform complex statistical programming and related tasks
- Willingness and ability to provide guidance to team members on technical and process questions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.