SAS AML Administrator
SAS AML Administrator
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a SAS AML Administrator for our client in Monterey Park, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position works as a member of the Application Reliability and Governance Team providing project implementation and operational support for the SAS AML environments
- Performing such SAS administration activities at the sole direction of the banks ISA Risk Technology-ARG Director. See description for detailed duties.
- Checking the status and operations of SAS servers, including starting, stopping, and/or pausing the servers used in the SAS system
- Managing metadata repositories
- Performing and scheduling regular backups of the Metadata Server and physical files
- Monitoring, logging, and/or troubleshooting SAS servers, including using system logs or setting logging options as well as options within Environment Manager / SAS Management Console (SMC)
- Audit, Performance, and Measurement configuration and reporting
- Troubleshooting basic SAS server issues, such as system access and password problems
- Understanding SAS installation directory structures, where to find things related to servers, configurations, content, etc.
- Administering the scheduling of jobs and reports
- Assisting project teams in SAS AML deployment and testing
- Using Environment Manager and SMC to administer metadata
- Administering Enterprise Miner
- Administering Data Flux
- Administering Visual Analytics
- Adding new libraries to the Metadata Server
- Via SMC, controlling User access to various parts of the SAS system, granting permissions to read, write, create or view reports and data within the system – ensure that Users see only the information that they are authorized to access.
- Create and configure libraries and permissions for Users and groups of Users, and assign logins. Design, implement, and maintain the security framework (access rights and privileges, User roles / groups, etc.)
- Performing basic system administration tasks such as monitoring CPU / RAM / Disk space utilization, port utilization and running processes on applicable OS
- Troubleshooting performance problems in a logical, scientific manner
- Understanding SAS AML Solution
- Understanding the concept of SAS repositories, what they are, why they are used and how to create/maintain them
- Understanding how SAS interacts with third party software such as databases, web application servers, etc.
- Resetting SAS passwords
- Assisting with problems pertaining to accessing the SAS server(s) or data
- Monitoring for availability and then installing updates to SAS software (patches / maintenance releases / hot fixes, etc.)
- Monitoring and logging SAS servers and spawners, and then optimizing memory usage or tuning servers for optimal performance
- Creating, modifying, and maintaining various folder structures within SMC
- Providing knowledge transfer, mentoring and expert advice to the client on the efficient administration of the SAS system
- Managing the performance of the SAS AML Platform
- Monitoring and ensuring proper load balancing and prioritizations
- Producing ad hoc reporting on issues and other items as directed by the bank's SAS
- Systems Manager.
- Attending meetings as directed by the banks ISA SAS Systems Manager.
- Performing other general consulting services which may not be described in this SOW but are related to administering the bank's SAS environment
- Minimum 3 Years of experience administering SAS AML environments 9.4
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9 certification
- Experience with SAS Environment Manager
- Experience with SAS Management Console
- Experience Configuring and Administering Enterprise Miner Server
- Experience Configuring and Administering SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience Configuring and Administering SAS Data Flux
- Experience upgrading between SAS Versions and Maintenance Releases
- Shell Scripting in Linux/Unix
- Experience with SAS Audit, Performance, and Measurement Reporting
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary