SAP SD/OTC Consultant ( Production Support)
SAP SD/OTC Consultant (Production Support)
Job Number: 21-04177
Job Number: 21-04177
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a SAP SD/OTC Consultant (Production Support) for our client in Houston, TX. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 8+ years of experience in implementing and supporting the SAP Sales and Distribution Module 1 year or more of experience working with SAP Production Planning 1 year or more of experience working with SAP Quality Management
- As first line of support for a large contingency of users, excellent communication and organization skills are a must
- Experience with SD output documents, including POAs, COAs, BOLs, Invoices
- Good experience supporting EDI messages with business partners
- Strong understanding of integration between SAP modules (e.g., SAP APO, GTS, MM, FI/CO)
- Experience working with Freight Forwarders, Warehouses, and other third-party business partners
- Understanding of BAPIs, BADIs, SmartForms, SAPScript, ABAP Queries and QuickViewer
- Experience working with technical development for implementation and support of SAP Workflow
- Working knowledge of transportation and transportation-related systems
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or related area
- Experience in the Petro-Chemical industry
- Exposure and experience with a companys export process
- Experience with loading tools such as LSMW and/or eCATT
- Working knowledge of SAP GTS (Global Trade) and integration points with the Order to Cash process
- Experience working with Handling Unit Management (HUs) and Vendavo application for pricing
- Analytical Skills:
- Demonstrated aptitude to investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives
- Leadership and Teamwork:
- Demonstrated ability to proactively collaborate within teams of IT and business resources to accomplish established goals
- Communication Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and upper management
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.