SAP Quality Management consultant
SAP Quality Management Consultant
Job Number: 21-07288
Job Number: 21-07288
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SAP Quality Management Consultant for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- SAP Quality Management consultant to support SAP projects of full end to end system lifecycle; including analysis, testing, process mapping, data governance, training, authoring procedural documents and provide operational network support relative of use of SAP QM
- Partner with site Quality operations, IT functional areas and other customers/stakeholders to define project and deliverables and develop an implementation strategy, project plan, and resource requirement to establish compliant, efficient, and robust systems. This will ultimately drive the business such that the highest level of material controls are built into systems for use by our manufacturing sites and are aligned with the master data management strategy
- Provide technical and GMP assistance in establishing/updating software systems to ensure IT, Planning, Supply Chain, our manufacturing sites, distribution centers and warehouses operate in a compliant/efficient/consistent manner
- This position requirements at a minimum 4-7 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry related field and full lifecycle implementation of SAP QM module
- Strong quality, planning, supply chain experience and extensive know of electronic systems and the manufacturing process
- Hands-on experience in SAP Quality Management System, managing electronic processes. Experience in defining, streamlining and implementing more compliant, efficient and robust processes/system is required
- Bachelor's degree required with professional experience in a regulated industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.