SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant
|Reference # : ||18-00392||Title : ||SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant|
|Location : ||BATON ROUGE, LA|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years||Start Date / End Date : ||02/01/2018 / 04/28/2023|| |
|Industry:||IT Consulting/Services||Job Category:||Packaged Solution Consulting|
| Description |
Job Title: SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant
Location: Onsite position in Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: W2 contract for 1 year with a posibility of extension
*not for subcontracting or corp to corp / sponsorship*
Interested applicants can send resumes to:Sandrasandra@eclaro.com
- At least 6-7 years of experience in SAP WM/IM
- At least 2 end to end SAP MM implementations Experience
- Understanding SCM with focus on MM/WM and logistics execution systems design to configure and execute
- Work experience in SAP WM and integration with other modules
- Understanding of business requirement and enhance standard SAP functionalities
- Ability to recommend / develop solutions in SAP to meet business requirement, create of functional specification and test cases.
- Knowledge of basic debugging, batch job monitoring and Idoc processing
- Hands on with Batch management and Batch determination, RF outbound and inbound deliveries in warehouse managed location
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Minimum of 4 years SAP Supply Chain (SRM, SCM, MM, IM) experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary