SAP Master Data Analyst
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SAP Master Data Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform product master operations and maintenance activities & updating the Standardization Repository for new data integrations
- Raise, monitor Help desk Tickets relative to CPM business operations and resolve or route for resolution.
- Ability to assist business stakeholders with questions/challenges on system or data, and source matching
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and managing continuous improvements and system enhancements with ZS and Client internal IT teams
- Coordinate/manage rollout (as necessary) and enhancements to incremental markets. Perform user acceptance testing as necessary
- Liaison between local data steward, ZS ops & Client IT to provide support on technical guidance
- Ensure stewardship in place across markets and identify gaps
- Provide assistance to local( US, Canada, EU, JP) data stewards as needed in each domain
- Documentation of procedure and instructions required for this role on SharePoint
- Develop & provide trainings, Communicating process changes & updates in systems
- Leading monthly meetings with local data stewards to communicate and update teams with latest enhancements/application update, issues, escalations
- Participate as SME in meetings with external vendors like IMS & Symphony
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Experience with Stewarding/Mastering pharmaceutical product data
- Familiar with various (pharmaceutical) data sources.
- Provide guidance on best practices on implementing Master data governance
- Project management experience
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.