SAP ISU technical lead
SAP ISU Technical Lead
JobDiva # 21-04664
JobDiva # 21-04664
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a SAP ISU Technical Lead for our client in Berlin, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role is still that of a Tech lead, but the experience has to be on the integration side.
- Provide Edge system environment mgmt. and coordination with other projects such as TSA Exit, EGMA CIS , IT Capital plan, etc.
- Lead Configuration and set-up integration environments vendor mgt support, coordination, over sight
- Support and coordinate the integration workstream through planning and monitoring
- Support coordination and fulfillment of commitments, targets, deliverables, etc.
- Participate in key project activities including results presentations in meetings with the Project Managers
- Provides integration technical expertise and business understanding to deploy a CIS solution for Client
- Ensure that best practices and Client standards for integration (interfaces, error handling, middleware) are applied in the project
- Provide input into the enterprise-wide infrastructure target state for specific infrastructure architecture
- Provides coordination and support for the design, deploy, integration, and management of SAP and 3rd-party applications in an Enterprise IT environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.