SAP Functional Specialist
SAP Functional Specialist
Job Number: 21-16402
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SAP Functional Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Technology pillar of SSM, providing critical supplier and end user support during the bid and contract process
- Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba functional support for procurement and materials management related activity and troubleshoot any issues.
- Responsible for enhancements and maintenance of SAP MM module related to procurement, Supplier Diversity program, warehousing and inventory transactions.
- Ability to create and test functional specifications for IT to meet procurement needs.
- Provide training of SAP MM users. Support site procurement and fleet operations in all SAP MM requests and training.
- Analyze and solve User and MM module issues in a timely manner. Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for related MM issues.
- Implement additional functionality to SAP MM modules.
- Perform and maintain changes to SAP MM module working in DEV and QA including all transports.
- Write test scripts and perform testing of SAP MM module in DEV and QA environment before new versions, service packs or patches are applied to SAP production client.
- Collect and analyze procurement data required for various reports on procurement activity including contract and inventory related activity.
- Prepare various management reports using SAP data including state mandated annual report of procurement contracts.
- Prepare and conduct class room training for various user groups on SAP ERP and SAP Ariba applications along with support of Maximo SAP interface, procurement applications on Procurement website and Share Point applications.
- Prepare and maintain end user procedures and training/user guides for SAP MM related functionality.
- Functional knowledge of SAP Logistic, Materials Management (MM) module configuration, tables, transports, transaction codes, BI, SAP Query and Reports required
- Functional knowledge of SAP Ariba SIPM, e-Sourcing, Contract Management, Catalog and Risk modules is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes to support end users is required.
- Strong communication skills and customer service support as well as organizational skills required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.