Job Number: 21-06102
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SAP Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP project integration of Client along with the implementation of a new supply & distribution model in Europe
- Author Test Scripts
- Link the business requirements to the Scripts
- Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
- Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution
- Support Business with UAT execution.
- Maintain an issue log
- Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person
- Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities
- Be first point of contact for issues during Hypercare. He/She will triage the issue and will either address directly or forward to the appropriate steward for resolution
- Author Training Materials/Work Instructions/Job Aids
- Organize / Participate in the various IT status meetings and working sessions
- Working closely with the UAT Coordinator to ensure alignment with the project milestones
- Good degree of Project Management skills.
- Participate/Lead in cutover activities prior to go-live.
- Be first point of contact for issues raised by business users during the hyper-care period.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S. EST - Europe - AsiaPac)
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Organized with strong attention to detail
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.