SAP ABAP Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This role will support the Client's Information Technology department. The team is looking for a dynamic individual to support current SAP landscapes and help implement new projects related to SAP.
this is a technical position with Hands-On ABAP.
- Strong ABAP development skills across various different SAP modules. Must have worked on all aspects of ABAP(RICEFW)
- Good Experience with Web dynpro and Portal
- Success factors, Ariba, Concur implementation experience
- Fiori experience
- Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs
- Provide high quality customer support throughout the project
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards
- Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget
- Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manne
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Undertake technical leadership, direction, and integration for specific SAP modules responsible for; technical, functional and/or business area.
- Strong programming and technical configuration skills in SAP. This includes (based on the area of responsibility) ABAP (Advanced Business Applications Programming), BW and Portal Development skills.
- Be able to adapt to emerging technologies within SAP.
- Understand the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements.
- Work at the highest technical level of competence of all phases of /SAP client/server enterprise application activities.
- Oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Project Manager as needed.
- Drive the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required SAP configuration
- Meet with user areas in determining production requirements, incident reporting, and problem areas.
- Prepare and analyze detailed specifications from which programs systems will be written, and each aspect of the development project, including designing, prototyping, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting.
Interested in applying? Contact William Perry at email@example.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.