SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer
Job Number: 21-16433
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working with SAP Tech lead to generate Interfaces for data exchange between SAP and SAC, FP & A - Financial Planning is committed to supporting the initiative and client's organizational digitization goals. To realize this, Financial Planning is looking to advance its financial modeling and planning capabilities in the following areas: enhanced and expanded ability to perform scenario analysis, automation of existing and new processes, and improved reporting capability.
- Controller's team is planning on replacing current SAP CATS system with new time and attendance system.
- SAP Developer is required to drive this initiative.
- Prepared Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, Implementation Plan and User Training
- ABAP development - Generate Interfaces
- Designed and develop SAP ABAP objects (reports, forms, enhancements) to meet RICEFW requirements
- Follow CTS process
- Proficiency in ABAP Programming:
- Very good understanding of SAP, FI AP module
- Strong Business Warehouse Skills
- Experience with RICEF object
- 5 - 10 years experience in SAP ABAP with focus on ISU FI modules
- Workflows, Reports, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, Smart Forms, Scripts, Adobe Forms, WebDynpro, Enhancement Framework
- Perform end to end development activities - Building prototypes, Effort estimation, Writing Technical design, Development, Unit Testing, Code Review, Production support, UAT/System/Integration testing support, Deployment
- Good to have worked on S/4 HANA
- Good functional knowledge of FICO, MM, SD and HR modules
- Expert in ABAP debugging and should have ability to analyze existing processes/program and provide innovative solutions
- Good communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.