SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer
Job Number: 21-07404
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Prepared Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, Implementation Plan and User Training
- Development of ABAP objects
- SAP workflow developement
- Designed and develop SAP ABAP objects (reports, forms, enhancements) to meet RICEFW requirements
- Follow CTS process
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP ABAP with focus on SAP SD and Billing module Workflows, Reports, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, Smart Forms, Scripts, Adobe Forms, WebDynpro, Enhancement Framework
- Must have worked on SAP SD workflows including enhancements and new workflows
- Good have knowledge of SAP Loan Management
- Perform end to end development activities Building prototypes, Effort estimation, Writing Technical design, Development, Unit Testing, Code Review, Production support, UAT/System/Integration testing support, Deployment
- Good to have worked on S/4 HANA
- Good functional knowledge of FICO, MM, SD and HR modules
- Expert in ABAP debugging and should have ability to analyze existing processes/program and provide innovative solutions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.