SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer
JobDiva # 20-07668
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Resource will be working on multiple HR initiatives like Support Open enrollment, Generate Total Compensation sheet,
- troubleshoot configuration issues etc.
- Resource is expected to work very closely with HR department. Maintain tracker for requests.
- Have periodic meetings with business to exchange status and priorities.
- Resource is also work closely with SAP Portfolio manager to follow Client SAP development standards.
- Prepared Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, Implementation Plan and User Training
- Configure HR module as per the business requirements
- Designed and develop SAP ABAP objects (reports, forms, enhancements) to meet RICEFW requirements
- Follow Object Oriented Programming practice
- Follow CTS process
- Proficiency in HR ABAP Programming
- Familiarity with Infotypes
- Experience with RICEF object
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP with focus on HR Workflows, Reports, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, Smart Forms, Scripts, Adobe Forms, WebDynpro, Enhancement Framework
- Experience with payroll schema and configuration
- Perform end to end development activities Building prototypes, Effort estimation, Writing Technical design, Development, Unit Testing, Code Review, Production support, UAT/System/Integration testing support, Deployment
- Expert in ABAP debugging and should have ability to analyze existing processes/program and provide innovative solutions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.