Sample Management Consultant
Sample Management Consultant
Job Number: 20-08182
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sample Management Consultant for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs routine processing and data review of raw materials, in-process, batch release, and/or stability samples of Bulk Drug Substance in a cGMP compliant environment.
- Executes routine procedures owned by the Sample Management functional area. Assignments are made in the LMS, by the hiring manager, based on applicable curricula map(s).
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS in the physical or life sciences, supply chain, a related discipline, or the equivalent in related experience.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques such as working in a BSC, pipetting, aseptic technique; basic laboratory safety practices preferred.
- Familiarity with controlled temperature storage, sample inventory, and sample shipment and receipt.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of basic electronic systems (email, MS Office, etc.)
- Will work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other sub-teams within QC and QSS, in order to exchange information regarding sample management as it relates to meeting department goals and objectives
- Daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments. Routine contact with supervisor for coaching and general performance management discussions.
- Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected.
- Occasional contact with Manufacturing and Stability organizations for escalation where appropriate
- Occasional contact with other sites/vendors for tactical logistical purposes
- Quality Assurance as necessary
- Associates primarily work in a cGMP laboratory and follow techniques which require one to be alert, giving a high attention to detail, to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and to handle hazardous materials.
- Associates should be observant of their work area and related tools and identify and report any discrepancy from normal practice or procedure.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.