Sample Control Associate
Sample Control Associate
Job Number: 19-04321
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sample Control Associate for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the qualification and distribution of reference standards and critical reagents throughout the global company biologics testing network as part of the Client Reference Standards and Critical Reagents (RSCR) Group.
- Receive process, store and distribute reference standards and critical reagents to various laboratories and international locations.
- Maintain material inventory using various computer software programs.
- Ensures an uninterrupted supply of standards and reagents are available as needed through the company global network.
- Ensures that customers receive required reagents, to ensure continuous testing capabilities of the customers.
- Perform Data review and verification as needed.
- Maintain accurate records as to the current inventory and qualification status of all reference standards and critical reagents used within the company global network and anticipates need to ensure seamless operations.
- Aliquot critical reagent and reference standards as needed to ensure adequate inventory is maintained. Process received samples by aliquoting, delivering to analysts and/or storing for future analysis.
- Use sample management software and LIMS systems, and an electronic inventory system for receiving and maintaining samples.
- Communicate/coordinate shipments of samples to various locations including international and domestic.
- Provide support for the maintenance of large freezer and refrigerator farm.
- Complete all required training (GMP, SOPs, safety, analytical methods, etc).
- Provide ad hoc support to analysts and sample submitters for any issues with samples.
- Assist in training others.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing SOPs
- Works according to cGMP requirements and HA expectations.
- Prior laboratory experience in biotech, specifically aliquotting and data management is highly desirable.
- Must have experience with GMP regulations and have demonstrated ability to follow written standard operating procedures (SOPs), general scientific methods, and protocols, and to write technical documents and reports.
- Must demonstrate skills in teamwork, strong organizational skills, computer competency, and effective written and verbal communications.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must embrace collaboration with partners, customers, and team members, while operating with integrity, as well as seeking and participating in the continuous improvement of systems and culture.
- BS in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, or related disciplines with at least 2-4 years of experience in relevant fields.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary