Job Number: 21-08394
Job Number: 21-08394
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Salesforce Developer for our client in Baton Rouge, LA.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for streamlining and managing a regular enhancement release process of solutions that support the Client Worldwide Sales global Salesforce instance.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting with hands-on configuration and development of enhancement requests.
- The Manager, Sales CRM Solutions will support integrations (including AppExchange products) and both minor and major enhancements or configuration needs.
- This role will tune performance of the instance and performs other related functions as directed by the Sr. Manager, Sales CRM Solutions.
- Review, analyze and evaluate system configuration, business requirements and user needs
- Act as subject matter expert on configuration including profiles, roles, security, workflow rules, customization of objects, record types, page layouts, validations, reports and dashboards, custom objects, flows, digital experiences (communities), as well as best practices and other configuration options
- Act as a subject matter expert on the data gathered in Salesforce, how data relates between objects and how data should be used to support business requirements
- Acts a as subject matter expert on data loading including defining data templates, defining corrections and executing data loads as needed
- Define and execute updates to reports and dashboards as needed to support business requirements
- Drive the planning and requirements gathering process to help influence enhancement requests and also to develop solution concepts for new initiatives
- Troubleshoot issues, provide recommendations, and implement solutions in the areas of data integrity standards, data quality, and overall Salesforce system usage
- Support the project life cycle including requirements, research, testing and deployment of Salesforce enhancements
- Provide solutions using configuration and/or AppExchange products to meeting business requirements and adhere to the overall design and security of the Client Salesforce Org
- Build and demonstrate configuration prototypes in Salesforce to various stakeholders
- Challenge business requirements to ensure that the final configurations are suitable for all global users and stakeholders
- Draft and finalize enhancement release notes, myTrailhead content and support other training needs to explain new functionality to users
- Effectively and professionally, engage with all project stakeholders and be able to explain the system in plain language
- Support the Governance & Support team in troubleshooting configuration, data challenges or user cases as needed
- Work closely with external vendor(s) to understand and manage configurations related to manage package(s)
- 3 years of specialized experience with Salesforce Cloud product(s)
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 5+ years of specialized experience working with Sales teams, Salesforce.com development/integration (SOQL), Experience with web technologies for data transport and integration (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON), Experience with Conga Composer
- Any Licenses or Certificates: Salesforce Advanced Certified Administrator, Salesforce Force.com Developer Certification
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.