Job Number: 20-06979
Job Number: 20-06979
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SalesForce Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc.)
- Escalation point for technical issues
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform
- Expert platform knowledge, Security, Application Integration and data Migration
- End to End Technical Solutions
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF, Ligtning), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing lightning solutions for complex Salesforce implementations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in an Agile Framework
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Salesforce.com certifications required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.