Job Number: 19-12237
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a SalesForce Developer
for our client in Mahwah, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The resource will be a part of team developing Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications and in-house applications using Salesforce and non- Salesforce technologies.
- Designing, develop, and implementing Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integrations
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Salesforce Architects to understand the integration requirements
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, SSO
- Must have hands-on experience working with Salesforce Web Services, APIs [Tooling API , Metadata API, Salesforce Canvas ,Rest/ SOAP API ,Bulk API] and 3rd Party APIs
- Service Cloud: Email to Case, Web to Case, Live Agent Chat, Knowledge Management, Case Routing and Omni Channel
- SQL SSIS packages, FUSE Camel framework routes, IBM API manager
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.