Job Number: 19-07377
Job Number: 19-07377
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Salesforce Developer for our client in Bannockburn, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Focus at this point is someone knowledgeable in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to:
- Manage Data Extensions (maintenance and evolution of the architecture to meet business data needs)
- Configuration of journeys and automations
- Develop and Maintain marketing templates (email, text, in-app)
- Maintain and update marketing-specific dashboards in MC
- Ensure integration and interoperability between MC modules (content studio, email studio, mobile studio, audience studio, journey builder, etc.)
- May require a bachelor's degree.
- Requires 6+years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- In addition, if the person also has web application develop that would be a big plus.
- Maintain and enhance BioLifePlasma.com website and BioLife Mobile App
- Perform minor back-end code updates (Java
- Fluency with SQL to perform database queries and updates
- Familiarity with Ionic cross-platform development for iOS and Android apps
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Djerald Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary