Salesforce Developer & Configurator
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Salesforce Developer & Configurator for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting and maintaining existing web applications, with a focus on Salesforce and force.com solutions
- Designing and developing enterprise web application integration and services using the latest web technologies and adherence to Project Life cycle guidelines
- Developing ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders and performing analysis on data as required
- Working within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
- Participating in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum and waterfall methodologies
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely and thorough solutions to customer problems
- Gathering system and design requirements, conducting analysis, drafting use cases and establishing metrics of success
- Supporting, maintaining, and integrating current applications with Hudson & Leones project initiatives
- Debugging and troubleshooting production environment
- Supporting the analysis and resolution of Help Desk tickets and performing maintenance for assigned applications
- Supporting data migration and data analysis activities
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be in the Banking or Financial Services industries.
- Performing Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields
- Performing development using Salesforce.com SOQL and SOSL, SOAP and REST web services, Salesforce.com security model service/sales cloud and chatter
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.