Salesforce business analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-01652
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experience in executing projects across Media Supply Chain (Broadcast/ Film Entertainment)
- Strong understanding of Media components (including Contract & Legal Management, Rights Management, Digital Asset)
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with business and engineering team
- Ability to understand customer requirements, analyze information from existing systems, program and help delivery teams prepare detailed specifications and documents
- Stakeholder Management skills and anchor business discussion, conduct business workshops and requirements elicitation
- It is desirable to have CRM Salesforce project execution (Functional/ Administration)
- Candidate should possess problem solving and consulting mindset
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tools Demonstrated proficiency in Visio, BPMN, Jira, Confluence & MS Office Packages
- Strong core BA skills requirements through UAT, lots of testing, use case writing, documentation, raising issues, etc.
- Strong Salesforce skills knows the Salesforce OOB (out of the box) capabilities very well
- Senior enough that this person could handle business meetings without Simon, me, Hilla, etc. in the conversations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.