Job Number: 21-13398
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Sales Associate for our client in Sonoma, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Essential duties will include interacting with customers and providing quotes and information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Duties also include but are not limited to answering incoming calls, making outbound calls to clients and prospects, quoting, client/prospect communication documentation, data entry, and cross selling.
- The Sales Associate will assist a large number of current clients and prospects with selecting new plans during the 2021 Open Enrollment. This will require a working knowledge of current insurance plans, new options, and enrollment processes.
- Inbound/Outbound Sales Calls, quoting, and follow up calls
- Customer Service providing information about billing, benefits, etc.
- Create and Update Contact Records
- Maintain knowledge of plan benefits, eligibility, enrollment and billing processes
- Maintain standard for confidentiality and privacy
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Goldmine, Smart Track, and Internet
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and ability to multi-task
- Use multi-line telephone system and fax machine
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be attentive to time sensitive duties
- Must have CA Life & Health License
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.