Job number: 19-02429
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Safety Scientist for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support Medical Safety Assessment Physicians (MSAP with cross-functional Medical Surveillance Teams (MSTs) and assigned subteams, such as Safety Data Review (SDR) Teams.
- Appropriately elevate program or portfolio issues impacting key MST programs, priorities, resources, milestones.
- Contribute to regulatory documents and assist with projects.
- Participate in cross-functional Medical Surveillance Teams (MSTs) and assigned subteams, such as Safety Data Review (SDR) Teams, and participate in related PV and product-development subteam(s).
- Appropriately elevate issues impacting key MST activities, milestones, documents to the MST Chair.
- Periodic review of pertinent safety-related literature, analysis of pre-determined core signal data. Provides advice and summaries, evaluations and conclusions of safety data reviewed.
- Collaborate within and across Client functions with appropriate disciplines to identify and ensure management of internal and external documentation and support when required.
- Apply knowledge of product goals, strategy, drug development stage milestones, partnership agreement, HA commitments, and individual functional area responsibilities.
- Mentor individuals and teams on these applied learnings.
- Coordinate and integrate scientific, medical, and regulatory input from a variety of scientific sources and functional groups, as needed to support responses to ad hoc queries and HA commitments.
- Contributing to and authoring regulatory documents.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Aria Rico | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary