Safety Data Management Associate
Safety Data Management Associate Specialist
Job Number: 21-02147
Job Number: 21-02147
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Safety Data Management Associate for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support creating and maintaining standardized and ad hoc reports for post-marketing and clinical safety data.
- Focus on a strong customer service with pharmacovigilance colleagues by providing timely responses to client requests for information related to safety queries.
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interface with medical personnel and to understand medical terminology preferably MedDRA.
- Maintain a basic working knowledge of worldwide regulatory guidelines and the process to meet pharmacovigilance reporting requirements.
- Deliver value added business results that meet quality requirements within tight deadlines as an individual or in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate members of the department to determine reporting needs and negotiate deliverables.
- Manage safety team meetings and associated documentation.
- Experience required with data retrieval of relational databases in a pharmaceutical environment preferably safety or clinical database packages.
- A working knowledge of at least one of the following: SQL, SAS, I-review or report building utilities.
- Understanding of adverse event data and how it relates to pharmacovigilance.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with an ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective communication with medical team members and other department stake holders.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status