Job Number: 19-04310
Job Number: 19-04310
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Safety Coordinator for our client in Sanford, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assists with the implementation of a site-wide Industrial Hygiene Program
- Perform technically sound exposure assessments, which include the anticipation, recognition, and evaluation of workplace hazards (e.g., chemical, biological, and physical agents); the specification of exposure abatement and mitigation methods using the hierarchy of controls; and quality documentation of the assessments
- Perform field measurements using a variety of direct-reading and chemical, biological, and physical agent sampling equipment and develop technical reports to document the evaluation of workplace hazards and mitigation strategies, including engineering controls, administrative controls, or personal protective equipment, used to reduce or eliminate hazards
- Implementation will be consistent with local, state, and federal regulatory requirements, and Client's Environmental, Health, and Safety guidelines and policies
- Daily implementation of the EHS Program components
- Create new programs, or implements existing programs and procedures, to meet EHS regulatory and guideline requirements, as requested. .
- Prepare internal and external written communications as requested
- Works with the other members of the Site, Global and Corporate EHS team, as assigned
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies, and procedures pertaining to industrial hygiene and safety, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations
- Years of Experience 0-2
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary