Safety AssociateBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Safety Associate for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Job Number: 19-08181
Job Number: 19-08181
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum of 4 year life sciences or 4-year health related
- Three years of experience in pharmacovigilance or four years’ experience in clinical medicine/nursing/pharmacy or academic environment
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to function with a strong degree of confidence and make independent judgement
- Broad knowledge of medical and scientific principles of human disease processes in conjunction with the intervention of pharmaceutical products
- Post-marketing and/or investigational drug safety reporting experience, including experience operating with an intricate drug safety database
- Basic understanding of domestic and international drug safety regulations
- Computer literacy and demonstrated ability to learn new software applications
- Demonstrated research/writing/presentation/ training skills
- Ability to consistently meet/exceed performance targets for quantitative productivity (and quality standards) during processing of individualnadverse event reports
- Ability to additionally contribute to strategic work initiatives and projects for continuous improvement of overall quality, efficiency and compliance for safety review processes
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary