RSA Archer Consultant
RSA Archer Consultant
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Archer Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the implementation and maintenance of technology for Compliance Management by ensuring solutions provide for proper data warehousing, ease of data retrieval, and accuracy of reporting for regulatory requirements
- Design and build best-in-class dashboards, tools and reports to create analytics around the inventory of applicable regulations and the status of compliance
- Use data analytics tools to ensure that compliance, risk, and mitigating activities are balanced, managed, and consistently advanced
- Collaborate with other groups in the company that have responsibilities for verifying compliance, and incorporate or manage changes necessary to ensure technology solutions and promote best practice as applicable
- Collaborate with Compliance Management team and other groups to develop reports that promote mitigation of risk and compliance processes or activities
- Develop material for end-users including guides and training material
- Provide training and development of applicable personnel on the Archer implementation
- Experience with RSA Archer
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study
- Analytical skills and experience in using data analytics software such as Tableau
- RSA Archer 6 Professional Certification
- Experience in regulatory compliance
- Experience in database programming, data mining, or SQL programming
- Experience with SharePoint and MS Office 365 products
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary