Job Number: 21-02974
Job Number: 21-02974
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a RPA Developer for our client in Santa Clara, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experienced in RPA development and deployment to develop a robot solution using UIPath
- Must be strong in .Net development and RE framework
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, robotics screen scrape, OCR, and RPA support tools
- Must be involved in RFP, POC and initial engagement activities
- Understanding of when Artificial Intelligence can be leveraged
- Work closely with On-site team to ensure the tests deliverables are within planned time
- Must have excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written and Presentation)
- Should be ready to work with minimal guidance
- Responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions.
- Responsible for producing supporting documentation to transition the process into next stage of delivery and bringing understanding of business process/robotics to support development/testing during delivery
- Design and develop robotic process automation solutions
- Monitor automated processes to ensure successful execution as per defined schedules
- Monitor Termination / Failure of Bots and take corrective actions
- Restart Bot based on the Handbook / Manual
- Triage or escalate alerts from monitoring applications
- Raise incident for abnormal Termination / Failure & follow up till closure
- Manage multiple Bots based on the processing volumes
- Increase the availability for effective utilization of Bots
- Periodic health check of robotic resources
- Incident/outage/change/problem management
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems
- Conduct structured peer reviews and walkthroughs and make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements based on lessons learned
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues and risks affecting implementation.
- Partner with multiple vendor teams to implement solutions that adhere to Client policies
- Can work across multiple projects to help architect solutions for those teams.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.