Registered Nurse - In Store
Job Number: 21-00413
Eclaro is looking for a Registered Nurse - In Store for our client in Woonsocket, RI. Eclaro is partnering with 2 large Pharmacies in hiring RN’s, NPs, and Pharmacists nationwide to administer COVID vaccines. The position is for RN’s (switch out for pharmacists, etc.) across the state of RI. For all of our openings you must be able to drive within a 75 mile radius of various locations (as long as you are able to work in the state any location you live will work!). These positions will run through March right now but we do expect them to be extended much longer.
Benefits include: subsidized medical/vision and dental, 401K with employer matching, paid sick time and more. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this exciting opportunity!
- Lead with heart - display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
- Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
- Full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in
- Active RN License in the state or territory you are working in
- This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
- Full, active, and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in a state, territory or commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia. At least one year of related nursing experience to include immunizing and providing quality care to patients
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.