Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a RFP Writer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Completes RFPs, RFIs and related documents for institutional and wholesale clients and maintains consultant databases for selected AMG capabilities and funds.
- Works with internal stakeholders in AMG to ensure high quality articulation to client of AMG investment philosophy, capabilities, processes and funds.
- Works with RFP colleagues in other regions to support cross-border RFPs, RFIs and other client documents.
- Supports North American Head of RFPs in building the global RFP function.
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs and related client documents, including regulations, AMG compliance requirements and delivery processes.
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements, preferably in fixed income markets.
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards (GIPS).
- Minimum five years writing experience in the financial service industry is highly desirable, preferably in asset management / investment services. Personal
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion / presentation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements.
- Attention to detail, commitment to high quality work standards and the ability to ensure quality standards are maintained under time and stakeholder pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably with an investment or financial services firm.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.