Revenue and Pricing Analyst
Revenue and Pricing Analyst
Job Number: 20-09133
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Revenue and Pricing Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Prepares generation and transmission asset revenue requirement/cost-of service studies; develops rate and cost recovery mechanisms and energy market evaluation and analysis.
- Once costs have been finalized, the analyst will translate the results into comprehensive pricing mechanisms to assure appropriate electric commodity and transmission cost recovery.
- Utility industry experience is strongly preferred, but the team is looking for a strong "numbers and analytical” individual and the successful candidate may not be in this industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the electric utility industry and Client market is strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of economics, finance, and accounting concepts and theories.
- Excellent analytical skills required, including the ability to perform statistical and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to analyze financial, marketing and utility tariff data and make recommendations to establish strategic benchmarks and goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, including functions such as: pivot tables/charts, advanced sorting, vlookup, match, offset, data linking to Access databases, import of data from Excel, CSV and other flat file formats. Excel test will be given at interview.
- Ability to anticipate problems/issues, streamline, and propose solutions as appropriate is required.
- Proactive approach to identify opportunities to improve efficiency of work processes and computer model systems. Willingness to research and learn new areas as the business needs change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Strong communication skills are essential and must be well-versed in revenue, cost recovery/rates and tariff methodologies and terminology. Ability to clearly explain and present concepts in multiple areas of expertise to peers and management.
- Understanding of the utility industry, Public Service Commission policies and ruling, and Client policy preferred.
- Excellent understanding of pricing models is required.
- Ability to assist others in achievement of group goals and foster an environment of cooperation among group members.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision once direction is given.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.