Research Study Coordinator / Data Coordinator
Research Study Coordinator
Job Number: 21-16707
Job Number: 21-16707
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Study Coordinator for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a Research Study Coordinator / Data Coordinator, your work contributes to ensuring that large and sophisticated streams of data flow seamlessly to fuel development of innovative therapies that change lives!
- Review clinical protocols and work closely with scientists and clinical data managers to define data specification, delivery, and storage methods
- Utilize project management and data assessment skills to facilitate accurate, complete, and timely collection, delivery and tracking of analytical information from a variety of internal and external partners
- Participate in manual QC of the delivered data, record reported discrepancies, and lead data reconciliation working with scientists and CROs
- Communicate with external vendors, data scientists, computational scientists, biostatisticians, and study scientists to convey timelines and resolve data issues
- Contribute to innovative and groundbreaking tools and methodologies to track, QC, visualize, integrate, and communicate data
- 3-4 years of experience in scientific data handling
- Bachelors Degree in life science, computer science, or related discipline
- Proficiency with managing the organization of documents and data with an emphasis on accuracy and retrieval speed
- Savvy with MS Office, including working proficiency in SharePoint and Excel
- Outstanding proficiency with Windows-based computers, and good technical acuity with the ability to track and coordinate large volumes of research data
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comfortable working independently and as part of a collaborative team, and excellent critical thinking, analytical skills, and judgment
- Demonstrable ability to work among a large team with clinical personnel, study monitors, computational biologists, biostatisticians, programmers, and medical writers
- Detailed knowledge and experience in clinical trial management such as case report form design, central laboratories, programming databases, query resolution, and data validation
- Knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices regarding data management
- Exposure to AGILE methodology and principles
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Additional computer skills: knowledge of R and/or Python programming preferred, comfortable using Linux and windows OS, general understanding of cloud computing / data storage concepts (S3, NFS), and knowledge of at least one data management system
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary