Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be in API materials characterization
- Particle and solid state characterization, specifically, method development and sample testing using techniques such as particle size, specific surface area, PXRD, DSC, TGA, DVS, etc., to understand material properties, and ultimately support robust drug substance and drug product development
- Will work with a broad range of materials, including biologics, complex molecules and crystalline and non-crystalline small molecule APIs
- Basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical process development and independence in experimental design, data analysis and problem solving
- Experience in characterization techniques such as surface area (BET), particle size (MALVERN, Zetasizer, DLS, Nanosizer etc.), PXRD, and DSC/TGA
- Working knowledge and experience with a wide range of technical skills relevant to materials characterization and powder property assessment
- Understanding of spectroscopic techniques and additional particle analysis techniques (MFI, HIAC), as is familiarity with form screening and GMP
- Experience meeting project goals and timelines
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in physical chemistry, materials science, pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering, or related field is required. BS with 5+ years’ experience, MS with 2+ years’ experience, or PhD
- Good analytical and communication skills are essential to document and interpret experimental data and write reports
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact June at (212)804-7476 or send your resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.