Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Translational Biology group is a multi-pronged investigational team with a wide array of technical expertise including multi-parameter cellular and analytes assessment, primary tissue immune cell culturing, and next generation molecular analysis techniques
- These experimental platforms enable the exploratory assessment of immune cell regulation that in turn may develop pharmacodiagnostic and discovery portfolios to drive Client immune therapeutics discovery
- Will be responsible for supporting programs in the areas of immuno-oncology drug discovery
- Designing and conducting cell-based immunological assays for the evaluation of targets and agents
- Will work to support ex vivo cellular assays on primary human blood and tissues
- This role requires a close working relationship with other scientists within a translational immunology research team and coordinating studies with drug discovery and clinical biomarker teams
- B.Sc. in the Biological Sciences or closely related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience or M.Sc. with 5 years’ experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology sector
- Proficient in cellular immunology and will develop ex vivo assays of functional human immune cells.
- Extensive experience with aseptic isolation and culture of human primary cells and multi-parameter flow cytometry are required qualifications
- Experience with assay development is also an important qualification: establishing functional assays on human T cells using immune-stimulating agents, proficiency in immune cell separation techniques, and measuring soluble analytes in multiplex platforms
- The position requires the ability to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, quickly learn new techniques, organize tasks efficiently, communicate and collaborate well, and possess highly accurate record keeping
- Familiarity with biologics drug discovery would be highly advantageous
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.