Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
As a member of the Translational Biology Immunohistochemistry team, the Research Scientist will contribute to the implementation of immunohistochemistry to support the discovery and development of Oncology and Immuno-Oncology therapeutics.
- Primary responsibility will be the development and conduction of immunohistochemical assays for detecting antibody binding patterns and target localization in tissue and cell preparations, contributing to target discovery, lead selection, clinical biomarker validation, and clinical indication selection.
- Conducts imaging analysis, laser capture microdissection, and other bioanalytical assays as needed to support Translational Research.
- Participates in the preparation and qualification of reagents and assay development for technology transfer to CROs.
- Maintains laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
- Ensures compliance with and maintains required training in Client and departmental SOPs and safety guidelines.
- Ensures that notebooks and other documentation are up to date as per departmental SOPs.
- Contributes to the preparation and presentation of scientific findings.
- BS required and MS preferred with 5 years of relevant experience in life Science discipline. Applicants from academics and industry will be considered.
- Proven technical expertise in developing and implementing manual or automated immunohistochemistry assays.
- Experience in biological sample handling from clinical or animal studies required.
- Experience in image analysis, multiplex immunohistochemistry, and laser capture microdissection are highly desirable.
- Must be organized and able to work well in a team setting.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.