Job Number: 21-14643
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will contribute to innovative translational research in Immunology.
- Primary responsibilities include preclinical human in vitro assay development and execution for the assessment of pharmacodynamics, target engagement, and mechanism of action studies for clinical assets.
- The ideal candidate would be able to work independently, demonstrate flexibility, and a willingness to work as a member of a large cross-functional team.
- A B.S. or M.S. with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience with hands-on research experience in cellular and molecular biology is required. Experience in immunology is preferred.
- Hands on experience with a wide range of in vitro human molecular, cellular, and biochemical assays such as cell culture, cell line engineering, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISAs, cellular cytotoxicity assays, cell viability assays and reporter assays is required.
- Proficiency in human in vitro assay development and execution for assessment of pharmacodynamics and target engagement is required.
- Initiate and lead assay design and execution to support clinical candidate nomination.
- Proficiency in utilizing software such as Graph Pad, Microsoft office etc. for data analysis and figure generation is required.
- Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry to investigate immune function is desired.
- Ability to perform and analyze histological, protein, and transcript slide-based assays, working with human samples in various formats including tissue, microarrays, and cell pellets is desired.
- Ability to utilize advanced automation for assay development and troubleshooting across IHC, IF, ISH, and multiplex applications is desired.
- Demonstrated independence in experimental design, execution, data analysis and troubleshooting are required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle several projects at any given time and to work successfully and collaboratively on teams.
- General awareness of drug discovery and development process
- Cross-functional scientific knowledge
- Identify and recommend new technologies to improve workflow
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.